Raquel DeLuccia MA, LAMFT
The Blooming MFT
I have been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over 4 years and have been serving mental health communicates since 2007 in a variety of settings and across a wide span of populations and cultures.
I have advanced training in Emotionally Focused Couples therapy (EFT) and am trained in EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing). EMDR can be used individually and within the context of couples therapy.
I approach my clients through two lenses:
Attachment: the style in which we form bonds to caregivers and partners
Trauma: events that are too overwhelming to be properly processed leading them to get stuck in the brain and body, creating lasting negative symptoms.
I also use the enneagram personality typology to expand a clients understanding of their specific areas of growth and where they may experience challenges
My specialty areas include:
- Alternative non monogamous relationships
- Connection within relationship
- Connection to self
- Systemic approach- how your relationships across the lifespan impact you
Originally from New Jersey, I have lived in the valley for over a decade. I am a mom of 2 boys, and 2 fur babies. I love reading, writing, yoga and being in nature.
I can’t wait to See you Bloom!
- Masters in Advanced Studies in Marriage and Family Therapy – Arizona State University 2016
- Masters of Arts Psychology- Adelphi University 2009
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology- Hofstra University 2007